• Tread is the part that makes contact with the road's surface. Tread should have strong resistance to wear and cutting. It should be strong enough to resist external impact and generate little heat.
• Carcass refers to the internal cord layer of the tire. It sustains load and absorbs shock.
• The carcass must have a strong anti-fatigue attribute against bending and stretching during driving.
• Bead wraps the end part of the cord and installs tire on the rim.Bead is composed of bead wire and core rubber(APEX).
• Belt is made of steel wire or fabric. Belt mitigates impact from road while driving and widens tread part to improve driving stability.
• Capply is a special cord adhered on the belt. It improves performance while driving and prevents breakaway of belt.
• Sidewall refers to the side part of tire. It protects the carcass and improves driving comfort through bending and stretching.
• Shoulder refers to the area starting from the tread edge to the upper part of sidewall. Requires excellent heat protection effect.
• Groove on the tread. Improves steering stability, towing power, and braking performance.
• Apex minimizes distraction of the Bead. Mitigates shock on the Bead.
• Inner Liner is adhered to the inner part of tire. It consists of a special rubber that prevents entry of air.
Discount Tires 2 Go
Your Source Source For Quality Tires At Wholesale Prices!